is this normal?

<p>on my status page, the third icon (the supplement button-like transcript, recommendatons, etc) is GONE!!!
is that normal? its been like that more months now. </p>

<p>can anyone who has been accepted tell me how the status page will change over the course of the reviewing process?
for example, this button says this or that buttons disappears....etc. </p>

<p>thanks.</p>

<p>Typically, you get your decision a day or two after the button disappears. Best of luck to you!</p>

<p>From all the other posts I've read, the fat lady has sung . You'll be notified the beginning of next week. Hope it's good news . Makes for a long weekend, though. I transmitted my application on 1/17 and the transcript/counselor rec was recieved on the 30th. I'm still waiting. When did you finish sending everything in ?</p>

<p>guys, i'm talking about the transcript button, not the button that says "your application is being reviewed by a counselor". I know that the latter button means I will be getting a decision in a couple of days. I'm talking about the transcript button that is gone.</p>

<p>my transcript button has gone for a month, but the latter button is still there</p>

<p>My "Status Details" link (which is what I think you're referring to) disappeared one afternoon and the next day I recieved my acceptance decision. It looks like you're going to hear pretty soon...good luck to you! :)</p>

<p>I know what you're talking about now. I'm kinda speculating here, but I think those items are removed as they are logged in with your app. It's a material list to be marked off as the get done. My "to do list" just popped up with "HS transcript" recently, guess I'll hope it goes away soon.</p>