Issyp 2021

Great I will do that rn! Congrats btw!!

For those accepted, what extracurriculars/ projects did you do and how did you structure your essay?

Well, alright then. I have just requested to follow you.

Same here! Just found out I got in and can’t believe it! Especially considering what my credentials were compared to some of you. Would love to be added to a groupchat if you guys are making one :slight_smile:

Hey! I was admitted although I would not be able to attend since I have already committed to a different camp as I did not anticipate being accepted :slight_smile: ISSYP however sounds amazing and I hope everyone has a good time. For people asking about extracurriculars, take it from - someone who knows little more than f=ma and some minor involvement in clubs although benefited from being Canadian, that
a) international applications are extremely competitive. If you applied you are already ahead of 99% of students
b) I think what aided my application was my essay. I talked about what physics meant to me and why I enjoyed it. They want to see why you would benefit from it.

Congratulations to those who were accepted, I hope everyone’s Lagrange systems are neat and tidy.

Hello, I was accepted into ISSYP too, and I’ve requested to follow you on Instagram. I was wondering if it is possible to create a Discord group chat instead? Since it would be easier to use on both mobile devices and on computers.

I’ve created a Discord server. So if you are accepted into ISSYP 2021, feel free to join. Click here to join.

Hi! my instagram username is @sine_the_meow , so message me there and i can take u to my main account where i have made a groupchat!

Hi thanks. Could you send me the discord link ? Thanks again

Click this hyper link in my previous comment to join. Or dm me on Discord, my tag is Edwardtw92#8857