It is sisadvatagtous to send scores later if they are already reported?

My D has her ACT score from October posted in the application. However, her writing score will not come out her a few weeks and the test will likely not reach the UCs until mid December. Will the UCs put her application off to the side until her scores are sent; this would make it harder to get in since people would have been accepted and the admission officers would be more select at later dates. She would be able to report her writing score on the UC app though.

Also, my D took math 2 subject test the past Saturday, and I want to know if I should wait to sent all her subject test scores at once or simply not send her math II she just took since it wil not reach them until mid to late December. She has already taken 2 subject test and she is not apply for a majoring that recomends the math 2. She will be able to post her scores, if they are good, before the Nov 31 deadline, so the UCs could see her scores but would not officially have them.

The UC’s will not start reviewing applications until January since they still accept the December test sittings. Send them when she has all her scores back.