It's Christmas morning!

<p>Well it feels like Christmas morning to me anyway :-). There’s nothing I look forward too more than the start of football season.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>That’s what my husband used to say and I thought he was nuts. Funny how times have changed. I’m the one hurrying home from work to check out today’s game and setting up the Xbox for tomorrow. Merry Christmas, NJ :slight_smile: RTR!!!</p>

<p>lol. Merry Christmas, Rose :-)</p>

<p>As you can see, I can’t sleep either. It’s Christmas, the 4th of July, and first prom all on the same day. Ready to ROLL.</p>

<p>Am heading down to Mizzou to watch the Tigers take it to Miami but my heart is in Tuscaloosa with the Tide…NJ…enjoy the day…I know you and most of us here have waited a whole Winter, Spring and summer for this! DD said the atmosphere on campus is electric and the traffic is horrible :). Roll tide!!!</p>

<p>I just found out that the local NBC affiliate here in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina will be carrying the Bama game today. Very unusual for it to be on NBC. I don’t know whose feed it is, but maybe other NBC affiliates in the country are carrying it. Wife said this is an early Christmas present from her to me. I highly doubt it!</p>

<p>Just put out our Bama flag - it DOES feel like Christmas! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Bama flag flying? Check.
DVR set? Check.
Ready for football? Check. Check. Check.
Excited? You betcha!</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Don’t have a Bama Flag :frowning: Need to put that on my list!!</p>

<p>11 year old son is saying we need to go get proper football snacks before the game…hot wings, nachos, donuts (don’t know why he likes donuts for football) beer… and no the beer isn’t for him ;)</p>

<p>T-shirt on. </p>

<p>@ hours to go!</p>

<p>Roll tide and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :)</p>

<p>Sams Club was CRAZY last night as everyone was picking up their gameday snacks!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>(and I hope that we get some kind of weather break so that no one overheats!)</p>

<p>It would be Christmas morning if someone would add the SEC Network to my cable package here in Illinois. As it is, ESPN3 is not working on my computer for some reason so it’s unlikely we’ll be viewing Alabama and Kent State today. Bummer.</p>

<p>Our local station “38 the Spot” is carrying the game here in KC! Merry Christmas!!</p>

<p>D said “Can I tell you something? There are 75 port-a-potties on the Quad and tents everywhere!!” " I know, isn’t it exciting?!" </p>

<p>I’m so excited for D to experience her first Tide football game, and so excited I get to participate vicariously on my couch!:D</p>

<p>Big Al shirt on! Garden flag placed right next to the street. As I was putting up BIG BAMA flag, mailman shouted “ROLL TIDE”…Love!! and we’re in Indiana ;)</p>

<p>Sun’s not up yet. PJ bottoms, Crimson Tide t-shirt, UA hat, jar of Dreamland BBQ sauce defrosting. I know: it’s a vision. </p>

<p>And, just in case you want to see more about the good will between Kent State and Alabama, check this out from CNN: [Fans</a> will cheer both teams at Alabama’s first game since tornado - CNN.com](<a href=“Crimson Tide fans remember tornado victims - CNN.com”>Crimson Tide fans remember tornado victims - CNN.com)</p>

<p>Mele Kalikmaka and Roll Tide.</p>

<p>I finally got ESPN3 working on my computer. Only to get an error message when I tried to bring up the Alabama game. To add insult to injury - the Auburn game comes up with no problem at all!!!</p>

<p>Beht’s mom- we are having the same issue. I am wondering if they decided not to stream game free because it is on their pay per view today. Anyone else having problems?</p>

<p>Had to get the game on PPV out here in AZ. Got my second cup of coffee and loving seeing them back on the field! Roll Tide, roll.</p>

<p>Same here. Bummed hubby told me late last night we’d have it on small local cable channel (they see the future BAMA coming on strong in So. Calif.) - BUT its not coming in clear. Go to computer option - nothing - back to choppy </p>

<p>ROLL TIDE – TD :):slight_smile: </p>

<p>cable better than nothing.</p>

<p>ESPN3 was having connection issues. It’s all fixed now for those who want to watch.</p>