It's game day!

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I’m baking Full Moon’s half moon cookies for the watch party I’m going to tonight.</p>

<p>RTR!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>So excited!! Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>RTR! The weasel hunting season is now officially open in TX. :)</p>

<p>We are heading to Another Round in the Chicago suburbs to watch. They are a Bama bar…so very excited. D is trying to figure out what they will be doing on campus to watch…anyone know if they will have anything in the quad?</p>

<p>Sent from my HTC Glacier using CC App</p>

<p>Malanai: You will represent us well!! Roll Tide and have fun Y’all!!!</p>

<p>Yay!</p>

<p>Got my TiVo recording ESPN College Gameday…just love that Kirk Herbstreit (but who the heck put his tie, shirt, suitcoat combo together today??? ugh!!)</p>

<p>Roll Tide…right over those Wolverines!</p>

<p>We’ll be watching from Tuscaloosa while enjoying some Archibald & Woodrow’s wings and Krispy Kreme! Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>Buffalo Wild Wings for us. Hey, at least the game is on here in NY. First game as a Bama Dad.</p>

<p>Roll Tide! Let the season begin.</p>

<p>Roll Tide from Georgia! My D is hosting her first game-watching party in her first apartment! She has been waiting for this since the day she walked onto campus 2 years ago! She is growing up!</p>

<p>Enjoy, Chardo! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Woohoo! Dinner and game watching with friends here in New Jersey. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Will be watching on our flat screen powered by generator while tailgating at the Mizzou vs SE Louisiana State game…we are in thick of the remains of Issac so torrential rain here in Missouri…this means we may just tailgate the whole time and not go in…we will see! Not raining in COMO right now but they are calling for thunder storms for kick off…tailgate is themed by the opposing team so on the menu is gumbo, jambalaya, mini maple bite size cupcakes with cinnamon sugar bacon bits, ham & biscuits…pigs wings…Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Be safe, “Mommy”! We are getting together with the group from STL at Blackfinn Grille tonight.</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!</p>

<p>Did anyone ever figure out if the honors college or another group was doing something for the game. Maybe at the stadium?</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>I don’t know if there is an Honors get-together to watch the game…there should be one, but I don’t see the plans for one. </p>

<p>There is an Honors Tailgate NEXT week…</p>

<p>Upcoming Honors Events…</p>

<p>EVENTS</p>

<p>09/04/2012 - XPRESS Night : Open Mic Night at Starbucks</p>

<p>09/05/2012 - HCA Involvement Symposium</p>

<p>09/05/2012 - First Friends UA Orientation Meeting</p>

<p>09/06/2012 - Career Center Professional Development Information Session</p>

<p>09/08/2012 - HCA Tailgate (UA vs. Western Kentucky)</p>

<p>[Home</a> | Honors College](<a href=“http://honors.ua.edu/]Home”>http://honors.ua.edu/)</p>

<p>If there isn’t an honors get-together today, then likely the game will be on in the Dining Halls, so that can be like a get-together. </p>

<p>Anyone know if the big TVs in The Ferg will be playing the game?</p>

<p>Grilling steaks and watching the game tonight. Also hoping to catch a little glimpse of the MDB. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Is ABC the only station broadcasting the game? Is there any place (tv/internet) that will be showing the marching band(s) either before the game or at halftime?</p>