It's official. LSU-Bama set for 7 p.m. on CBS

<p>No surprise, but still fun!</p>

<p>[ESPN?s</a> College GameDay Headed To Tuscaloosa Next Week For Bama vs. LSU | College Spun ? Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.](<a href=“http://collegespun.com/sec/lsu/espns-college-gameday-headed-to-tuscaloosa-next-week-for-bama-vs-lsu#]ESPN?s”>http://collegespun.com/sec/lsu/espns-college-gameday-headed-to-tuscaloosa-next-week-for-bama-vs-lsu#)</p>

<p>Yep! Predicted. Gonna be there! </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Any idea where they’ll set up?</p>

<p>Usually in front of the stadium, but more towards the street.</p>

<p>When they came for 2011 Bama/LSU game they were there 2-3 days early. But that was when the schools were #1 & #2. Don’t know what they’ll do this time.</p>

<p>I’ll be there too! Class2012Mom has been most persuasive! :)</p>

<p>^ All it took were the magic words “Chicago mix!”</p>

<p>Just kidding! I am so excited you are coming. We are going to have a fabulous time.</p>

<p>It’s true. You had me at Chicago mix!</p>

<p>Should we start an official who is coming, who is tailgating and what can we bring??</p>

<p>LatteLady- did you get a ticket?</p>

<p>Working on it!</p>

<p>Alabama favored by 11.</p>

<p>URGH!!! As a season ticket holder for the Dallas Stars… they play the Chicago Blackhawks this Friday at 7:00pm as well. So, I will be there supporting my Stars but also wearing some Alabama Crimson. Guess I will be making a mad dash to the bar at the AAC for intermissions to catch the Alabama game. If the Stars game gets boring, I’ll ditch my seat to go sit in the bar and watch the Bama game.</p>

<p>DVR the game. And don’t show up Friday. Both games are Saturday, lol. :)</p>

<p>yeah, i was kinda confused by that last post …</p>

<p>:/</p>

<p>LOL!!! This week has me so lost already. Way too much going on and feel like I’m falling behind every second.</p>

<p>Forecast right now is high of 69 and sunny with 0% chance of precipitation. Great football weather. </p>

<p>Happy it will be cooler in the evening. Much better than a hot and muggy Bryant Denny with all those bodies.</p>

<p>Sniner, I will message you later on tailgating. </p>

<p>Who else is coming?</p>

<p>St. Louis will be there! The DH and I arrive Thursday night. It is our bday weekend and this is our gift to each other. We would love an opportunity to meet fellow CCers. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>DH and I will be there! Looking forward to a fun weekend!!</p>