It's Official!

<p>After receiving Boston College’s very generous [insert eye-roll here] financial aid package today – and realizing my costs would still be over $50,000 per year --I have now made my final decision on Alabama. I’ve been almost positive for a while, but there was always that ounce of doubt; I couldn’t be more sure of my decision now, though. :slight_smile: I just took myself off of waitlists at Emory and Wash U. as well, assuming that I can’t expect a much better FA offer from them.</p>

<p>I couldn’t be happier. I already have my suite, my roommates, everything planned. I’ll be booking my flights to Bama Bound tonight, after which I’m staying with one of my future-roomies in Atlanta. Cannot wait!!</p>

<p>I never would have made it to this day without the help of everyone on here. You guys have been an incredible help throughout this entire process and I appreciate it more than I can say. Thank you all so much and ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Great decision. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Congratulations! You must be relieved to bring this part of of your journey to an end.</p>

<p>Regina - I have to say that I am delighted for all of you kids! For those of us who graduated decades ago, we realize what a special time this is for you. To have an opportunity to attend a University of this magnitude is the ultimate success. As one who knew nothing about UA, and thought “what the heck?” when it was first brought to my attention - I am awed by UA’s opportunities. We made many visits to what we believed to be the very best universities. None compare to UA for us.</p>

<p>I hope that your journey is incredible! Congratulations!</p>

<p>That’s great news!</p>

<p>Welcome & Roll Tide! :)</p>

<p>congrats and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Better start modifying the Nerf gun…</p>

<p>Great choice! Congrats.</p>

<p>^ LOL!! Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>Congrats,
Roll Tide</p>

<p>Congratulations and welcome to the University of Alabama!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Your journey has just begun! Congratulations and Toll Tide!</p>

<p>Oh, that’s wonderful, regina. Congratulations! Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your senior year. Have a great summer and looking forward to seeing you on campus in the fall!</p>

<p>woo hoo!!! congrats!!! Roll…Tide…!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congratulations, regina! Great choice :slight_smile: Now, don’t forget to watch the A game this weekend!! Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>Add my congrats! AND WELCOME! RTR!!</p>

<p>congrats! rtr</p>