It's snowing in Tuscaloosa!

<p>Classes cancelled today…</p>

<p>Son is thrilled #FloridaBoy
MaryJay, your son should feel good about getting some winter at UA. Granted, Spring comes early, but by then everyone is ready for it!</p>

<p>Weather is crazy. Here in Madison, WI it’s subzero temps all week. Meanwhile, in Anchorage, AK yesterday it was 48 degrees and raining…</p>

<p>My son is cracking up being from NJ and seeing everyone freaked out by less than 1 inch of snow. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Here’s some photos of snow on the campus. </p>

<p><a href=“University of Alabama students share winter wonderland pics from campus (photos) - al.com”>University of Alabama students share winter wonderland pics from campus (photos) - al.com;

<p>NJPeeps, D’s friend from Buffalo is like, “this is nothing”.<br>
We see plenty of snow here in Dallas every year so my kid is okay, plus we go snow skiing every year.</p>

<p>Her roommate, from Miami, Fl… she actually got out in it. </p>

<p>Yes, but we don’t have the snowplows, sand etc. and we don’t know how to drive on ice!! And our snow is not fluffy and dry - it’s wet and heavy.</p>

<p>No school Wed, either. Guess it must be “bad”.</p>

<p>DD was cleaning off her Subaru with an ice scraper/brush in a campus parking lot today and she heard, “Well somebody’s from the north…” Her response: “Roll Tide.”</p>

<p>@SpaceCoastMom Exactly what I thought! We always joke about things that are “a sign” that verifies a decision - I’m guessing the snow is that “sign!” I can’t wait for him to get home to show him the snowy quad complete with snowball fights!
:D/ </p>