IU Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Congrats what are your stats?

Thanks!
SAT: 1180 (620 M, 560 R)
GPA: 3.85 UW, 4.1435 W
EC: Varsity track, XC(captain), Executive Stuco Treasurer
7 APā€™s

1 Like

Anyone who applied on 11/01 and gotten their decision yet?

Can you pls. tell me how your D got notification that she was accepted to Hutton? D was accepted in Oct., got an SSA app with only Hutton Honors College scholarship mentioned on 11/2. But no email about admittance to Hutton so far. TIA

She got an email of acceptance to IU on 11/5; an email to apply for SSA on 11/9 and then subsequently received a separate email on 11/26 saying congrats youā€™ve been accepted to Hutton Honors College. Direct admit to Kelley on 11/29 via email as well. Hope that helps!

1 Like

TY. Forgot to add she received the Kelley direct admit email. Iā€™ll have her check her spam! Iā€™m assuming if she got the SSA with Hutton listed that she did get in.

Did your daughter submit the SSA and got admitted to Huttons Honors College or did she learn she was selected without submitting the SSA app? Also, did you apply for the SSA? It seems like most families are not since it seems like itā€™s all need based?

My daughter also got the SSA with Hutton Honors listed as a scholarship option.

She got an email to apply for the SSA which she hasnā€™t completed yet. Then got the Hutton Honors College acceptance. I believe the SSA is for scholarship consideration which based on reading the choices the one she was asked to complete was the only one that didnā€™t read as need based.

Thank you!

1 Like

Has anyone recently been accepted? If so, could you mention the date you applied.

Applied Nov 1, got accepted December 2nd

1 Like

Oh you already got accepted. Congrats!! But how though. I applied 31st and I havenā€™t heard back. Are you out of state?

Ya Iā€™m from florida

Dā€™s HHC acceptance letter was sitting in her spam folder since 11/19. TY for replying with your timeline!

1 Like

DD applied 10/21; accepted 12/3

When was the application marked ā€œcompleteā€?

Applied 10/30, OOS, CS Major - no update yet

Application complete on 10/31 and no answer yet. Texas resident. Not in a big rush because IU would be the first to respond. Son applied to five public universities on 10/31 with expected responses from sometime soon (IU) to Feb 25 (Florida).

Oh wow, so they are basically looking at all of the applications before November 1st.

How long does it typically take to hear back for Direct Admit (Kelly) after you have been accepted to IU. My son got his acceptance email on 11/20 applied on 10/27, OOS. SAT 1470 and GPA 4.6 but we have not yet heard back on direct admit.