IU Kelley Petition Tracker 2022

I emailed the B school asking for an explanation in their process. Their response "The January 28th notification date is priority for the Kelley School of Business. There were over 3000 petitions submitted by December 17th, and then within 6 weeks the committee provides a comprehensive and individual review of each and every one. That can take some time, but rest assured your student will receive a decision by January 28th.
"

4 Likes

That would be clutch to hear some good news tomorrow

11k scholarship here, Hutton honors, and awaiting petition response :wink:

Would you mind sharing if your daughter received $8k per year or $8k total? My son also received $8k but it was $2k per year. We are happy he received anything but were wondering what other oos received. He was notified of his direct admit to Kelley a couple of weeks ago. Luckily he did not have to petition.

We are OOS and received $8k total. Still awaiting petition decisionā€¦

DS was accepted at Purdue last week, so now we shall see!

My mistake, it was $7k/year for a total of $28k. The letter says ā€œHoosier Scholar.ā€ She is OOS.

1 Like

Good luck everyone! I spoke to a friend at a major university and the application numbers have been through the roof - especially if schoolsā€™ COVID protocols are practical and not autocratic. Plus, the kids this year are also competing against the kids who took a gap year this year. I think if you are on this thread you are serious about getting a world-class education and doing good things for others.

Your child is amazing! This is not personal - this is a numbers game. We are actually going to Bloomington this weekend for the first time as we are out of state. I figure going in the middle of winter - and if my son loves it - then it is biscuits and gravy after that.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. I am a Syracuse grad, home of the worst weather. My daughter didnā€™t want to visit Syracuse, but I pushed her to. We had a miserable, cold, snowy tour in October. I figured that would have really put the nail in the coffin, but she ended up loving it. At least she had a realistic impression! Enjoy your visit to Bloomington. Weā€™d have to fly there, so Iā€™ve been waiting on Kelley before I make those plans.

1 Like

Will we hear decisions today or will we have to wait until next week?

Last Thursday the emails came at 10am. Still nothing here. :frowning:

Iā€™m hearing there are some challenges with their IT this morning. Is anyone else hearing this?

Weā€™re visiting IU and Purdue this weekend too! OOS from Texas and looking forward to cold weather!

We are signed up for the information session and tour. Really looking forward to it!

Finally got that email from bschool! My petition has been accepted!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations! Iā€™m so happy for you!

We are still waiting to hear from Kelley. Petition was filed on 11/28.

Does anybody know if they send out a rejected email? If so has anybody received one yet?

Looks like youā€™ll just miss Purdue playing at IU basketball which is tonight. I was hoping to catch a game when we visit but timing is often a challenge.

2 Likes

Finally got the email from the Bschool! My DD22 got her direct admit to Kelley. OOS, 1300 SAT, 4.2 GPA. So happy! For those who are curious, her portal has not changedā€“it still reads Univ Div-Pre Business.

5 Likes