Jack and Jill of America

<p>Just curious if there are any Jack and Jill parents or kids on here and if so whether you found your experiences in Jack and Jill helpful on any specific levels and whether once in college you found a Jack and Jill community with other students from chapters around the country.
T</p>

<p>I wasn’t sold on the idea at first, having known a few slacker J&J kids growing up. But Lake Jr. has enjoyed his experience (the comraderie and just rubbing elbows with other academically engaged black teen agers) thus far, and that’s the important thing.</p>

<p>I grew up in Jack and Jill but was not overly active. As the youngest of 4, my parents were burnt out on activities and JJ was not a priority at all! But, my oldest sister was very active and maintained great friendships. She encouraged me to put my kids in and find the down to earth families and kids. It has worked for two of our 3 for sure.
I am curious as to whether once in college they connect with other JJ kids on their campus. Any experience on this end?
T</p>