Jack and Jill

<p>I am curious to how many others are in Jack and Jill.</p>

<p>Confused. Whats jack and jill?</p>

<p>Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using CC App</p>

<p>My children have been in the organization since they were babies. It has been great for them.</p>

<p>At one point I considered enrolling my kids ( had been a member), but I never got around to it.</p>

<p>My daughter is in Jack and Jill. As a prep school student, she finds it very relevant.</p>

<p>I’ve been a member of Jack Jill for about a year and half now. @Blackbanana, it’s an organization for black mothers and there children. To be honest, before I joined I thought it was an extremely elitist and snotty organization, because you had to be “invited” into the organization, and the memeberships fees are RIDICULOUS. Everyone I talked to, outside of Jack Jill, thought the same thing. After my mother joined, I had a totally different outlook on the organization. For the most part, the other kids are very well-rounded, the mothers are very nice, and I would only consider a few of them “snotty”. :)</p>

<p>I’m not but some of my friends are in jack and jill, an they’re pretty chill.</p>

<p>Hit or miss. Depending on the region, the stereotype can be quite true, regretably. There seems to be less animous (spelling?) about J&J the further west you go.</p>

<p>I’m from California… you can’t get anymore west than that haha.</p>