January sat score

<p>do UCs accept january sat score?? because i might not be able to take the test in december…</p>

<p>I think Riverside or Merced accepted it this year, but don't count on it.</p>

<p>bump.........</p>

<p>bump..sorry</p>

<p>any1 with experience??</p>

<p>i took the january sat scores for the hell of it and sent it to ucsd and it was on my "official sat scores" section. dont know if they counted it for the admissions tho. although it didnt matter for me because my best single sitting score was 2030 and it was from the october test anyways.</p>

<p>University policy states that the exams must be completed no later than the December exam offered your senior year of high school. Most likely the scores for the January exams will not reach the campuses in time for their selection processes.
For UC Davis, and this will differ for the different UC campuses, we will select students using only the scores received no later than the December exam. If you are selected for admissions and you are deficient an exam needed for eligibility then to keep your offer of admissions you must become eligible by completing the necessary exams. We would recommend you complete them in January but, understand these scores will not be used in the selections process.</p>

<p>thank you...</p>

<p>same situation at UCSD - they take the Dec. exam and that's it</p>