Johnny Football slips another tackle

<p>Thats okay, that you for checking.</p>

<p>I’m actually satisfied with this. Obviously I think he deserves a bigger suspension, but I really want him on the field when we whoop that A$$ this year. Without him on the field, we’d have to listen to a whole year of wallowing from Aggies fans who think that they would have won had he been on the field. This way, there’s no excuses.</p>

<p>Granted, he’s a great player, but I think what people seem to not realize is that his and TAMU’s greatest weapon last year was the element of surprise last year. They weren’t really on ANYONES radar until they beat Bama. We didn’t have game film of Johnny Football. They were new to the conference and peole expected them to win a couple but not nearly as much as they did.</p>

<p>This year, they have no element of surprise. They’re on everyones radar. We have a bye week before we play them, and you better believe that Saban has the 14th circled on his calendar. </p>

<p>Also, I think we’re going to find that we once again have a crushing defense, probably amongst the top 5 in college football. And our big boys up front will have plenty of game film to study that they didn’t have last year.</p>