Johnson Scholarship -- Class of 2022

Why are they keep tweaking the portal? Seems like they give control to some fast fingered undergrads …

Now the https://www.wlu.edu/admissions page changed to announce the Johnson decision release time.

Same here - email that admissions decision coming tonight at 8, then an email saying Oops - its really about the Johnson Scholarship.
Oh boy

The johnson tab disappeared.
It didn’t have anything underneath it when I had it though. What about yall?

Called a friend whose S applied as well. He did not get any emails - does this mean then a better chance at getting in - anyone know?

@Momtofourkids
Of getting in if you did get an email, or a better chance if you didn’t? Who knows at this point. Do you know anyone who got the correct email that says Johnson decision? Or did everyone get the “Admission Decision” one?

The johnson tab is back again. O.o

@Momtofourkids did your friend’s son apply for the scholarship?

Does anyone have the Johnson tab right now? On a desktop computer? As far as I know, it has never appeared for me but I also have never checked on a phone.

No, but it was there at one earlier point.

Mine does not look like that

It’s gone now.

Yes he did apply for the scholarship - but did not get any of either emails

Son is a semi Finalist!

D is a finalist!

Johnson: Nope

not a finalist :frowning: 3.89 UW GPA and 33 ACT for any future applicants looking at this thread. apparently they chose less than 200 finalists out of 2900 applicants so it was really tough! Congrats to everyone who got it

Not a finalist: 3.99 UW GPA and 1550 SAT

Not a finalist. 1570 SAT, 4.0 GPA. Congrats to all the finalists! Good Luck!

My daughter is a finalist!

I’m a finalist! After being rejected from so many scholarships, I finally found hope again!
Does anyone know how selective it is and what percentage of finalists eventually win?

Not a finalist. ACT 36 GPA 4.0 (unweighted)/ 4.7 (weighted). Maybe because I’m an international student? Came as a disappointment but congrats to you all that made it.