Just about time for UA student #2

<p>Great!</p>

<p>I don’t think you can apply to honors until after you’ve been accepted. And, I don’t know if the scholarship app is up yet. That should be up soon, tho.</p>

<p>Scholarship app is up. Once you get your email from admissions containing your CWID number, you can get your myBama account and complete the scholarship app. DD hasn’t done it yet. It is considerably more detailed than the admissions application.</p>

<p>Thanks for the info on the scholarship app. The admissions application was a breeze. Surprising compared to others.</p>

<p>Confirmed. To my astonishment, son has completed it. The scholarship application, that is…</p>

<p>Younger son sent in his Alabama application last night. (His older brother, the recent UA grad, said he felt so old.) When we stop at the school sometime, we’ll pick up a transcript request form. </p>

<p>colobamamom: My son, too, is considering other schools, although Bama is his top choice. His brother has been to most of the SEC schools for games and other functions. He has the high praise for Ole Miss and Mississippi State.</p>

<p>Good news Loring! I am hoping the scholarship info updates on the website soon so we can stop worrying!</p>