Just applied for Fall 2012!

<p>Hi everyone! I just applied for the fall 2012 term! I was wondering if anybody could chance me! </p>

<p>3.5278 unweighted GPA
26 ACT twice
Part-time job (30 hours)
4 EC’s

<p>Thanks and good luck to everyone who applied and are applying in the near future!</p>

<p>Congrats and Roll Tide!
(100%)</p>

<p>Thanks! I hope you’re right!</p>

<p>Solid Stats. No problem gaining admission. But do take the ACT or SAT again, for you only need a 27 or 28 I believe to receive some type of scholarship. Study to learn how to do better on the exam, and you will save a LOT of money!</p>

<p>In-State Scholarships for 2011-2012</p>

<p>An in-state first-time freshman student who meets the December 1st scholarship priority deadline, has a 27 ACT or 1210-1240 SAT score and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a Capstone Scholar and will receive $1,500 per year ($6,000 over four years).
Collegiate Scholar</p>

<p>An in-state first-time freshman student who meets the December 1st scholarship priority deadline, has a 28-29 ACT or 1250-1320 SAT score and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a Collegiate Scholar and will receive $3,500 per year ($14,000 over four years). </p>

<p>[In-State</a> Scholarships - Undergraduate Scholarships - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://scholarships.ua.edu/types/in_state.html]In-State”>http://scholarships.ua.edu/types/in_state.html)</p>

<p>Yes…take the exam again! </p>

<p>You just missed the scholarship cut-off…so test again!!!</p>

<p>And, also take the SAT. Sometimes it’s easier to get the needed M+CR SAT score for a scholarship (especially if the Science Reasoning section gives you trouble on the ACT…it’s not on the SAT).</p>

<p>That extra money is nothing to sneeze at!</p>

<p>Roll Tide and yes, you’ll be accepted!!! :)</p>

<p>Thanks guys! And if I take it again if I get accepted, will they take the score if I get the 27 - 30 as long as its by the deadline and I’ll get the scholarship? Thanks.</p>

<p>Yes! RTR!</p>

<p>100% and this is coming from someone with a brother and sister at the university. you should retake the ACT to reach for more scholarship money but you’re a lock for getting in.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Yes…but also take the SAT…by doing both, you have 4 more chances of improving your scores…</p>

<p>ACT: Sept and Oct</p>

<p>SAT: Oct and Nov</p>

<p>Thanks guys, I hope you’re right. I’m also retaking the ACT, but I can’t decide whether I want to do the September or October.</p>

<p>Take the Sept…and if you feel good about it, then don’t take Oct. </p>

<p>Unfortunately, you won’t have your Sept scores in time to know whether you need to do the Oct ACT. You could sign up for both the Sept and Oct…and then not do the Oct if your Sept score is high enough.</p>

<p>Or, you could do the Sept ACT, and if you’re not happy with your score, go very early to the Oct test and do “Stand by”…and hope to get a seat.</p>

<p>But do the SAT as WELL!!!</p>

<p>You have a really really good shot of getting in!!! I agree with everyone else though, take the ACT or SAT again to get some scholarship money. Personally, I thought the SAT was much easier to get a higher score on. </p>

<p>I’m currently filling out my application! Good luck!!</p>

<p>Thanks and I think I’m going to take the September ACT.</p>

<p>Best of Luck to all the students applying. Definitely take the SAT and ACT’s again to try and bump up your score to a scholarship level if you do not qualify as of yet. It is well worth the effort. Study the Prep Books and test taking strategies, then try again.</p>

<p>Again Good Luck and Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>When did you guys get MyBama access after you applied.</p>

<p>My D applied on July 6 and had MyBama access on July 7. I think she got her CWID e-mail on the 8th, but she’d found it on MyBama before that.</p>

<p>thanks!!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Ditto Beth’s Mom on the time line</p>

<p>Same thing for me. Applied July 6th, got on myBama on July 7th.</p>