Just.Can't.Wait.Until.Saturday

<p>Where is everyone watching the Bama vs LSU game?</p>

<p>We are watching at home in FL. </p>

<p>We might just “tailgate” in the front yard! Won’t our Gator neighbors just love that!</p>

<p>We will be watching at our home in TN. Our next door neighbor may come over but DH & I will be planted in front of the TV. The amount of coverage in the news & on ESPN is unbelievable; I hope it lives up to the build up :slight_smile: and ends in an Alabama victory of course…</p>

<p>I might watch it at an ale house with a bunch of Bama alums… or with my friend who is hosting a tailgate at his house. Either way, roll tide!</p>

<p>what time is the game?</p>

<p>kickoff is at 8 eastern.</p>

<p>thank you</p>

<p>Here are a couple things that should get those lucky enough to be there even more excitement and those of us watching from afar even more envy…</p>

<p>Friend of DD posted the info below: Although when I sent to a relative they got back to me to say former student is now an AP beat writer for Miami Heat who said Dewayne Wade won’t be there…</p>

<p>Condoleezza Rice, James Carville, Shaq, Robert Kraft, Brian Wilson, Lebron, Dewayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Kanye, Charlie Sheen, Sela Ward, Leonardo Dicaprio, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Robert Horry , Ian Kinsler, Boo Weekley and Kenny Chesney. What do they all have in common? </p>

<p>They will all be in Tuscaloosa this weekend</p>

<p>[MJ</a> - White & Crimson - YouTube](<a href=“MJ - White & Crimson - YouTube”>MJ - White & Crimson - YouTube)</p>

<p>Wow…I think there will be other celebs as well.</p>

<p>For those who will be going to the game (parents remind your kids).</p>

<p>While the weather will be nice during the day (tailgating, etc), once you’re in the stands at night it WILL GET COLD. So, have a jacket, gloves, scarf, and something warm on your feet. </p>

<p>Since the day’s events will start early when the weather is fine, many will forget these things and find themselves freezing in the stands that night.</p>

<p>Forecast: Temp will drop to 40 degrees that night.</p>

<p>I will be watching the game at Bryant-Denny Stadium. At the airport now…Roll Tide.</p>

<p>We are going to be in Cocoa Beach…we start a cruise the next day. Anyone know of anyplace where we can watch the game??</p>

<p>Hey MikeW, waving to you from IAH. Next stop BHM.</p>

<p>trvlbug: Wow! So many celebs and other important people will be there. Is that typical for a game?</p>

<p>M2CK: Thanks for the scarf and mitten reminder. I sent my D a houndstooth scarf to wear to the game . She will get it today in the mail. Shhhh it’s a surprise!</p>

<p>To everyone else: RTR!!</p>

<p>Watching at home here in ACC Country. Even NC recognizes that this is the Game of the Century!!</p>

<p>tonight on ESPNU…</p>

<p>5:30 Central Time ESPNU All Access will be featuring Bama for the entire show. It will replay at 10:30 Central Time.</p>

<p>Also…next week…</p>

<p>ESPNU - Wednesday, 6:30 pm Central Time: **Road Trip **- this is a show where 2 reporters take a road trip to a game (in this case, it would be the Bama game) and they spend the day in town and at the game. Their trip is then edited and shown on their show Road Trip. I’ve watched it before for other games and it’s usually pretty good.</p>

<p>This weekend is going to be such a nice financial boost for T-town. With so many additional people at restaurants, shopping, etc…the city is going to realize a nice tax boost. </p>

<p>I have a feeling that there will be more stars there then what’s listed above. I remember during the BCS game for 2009, there were many stars that said that they were longtime Tide fans.</p>

<p>Had to laugh at these first few words on Bleacher Report:</p>

<p>*Saturday is by far the biggest game of the season for college football. The atmosphere is buzzing around the matchup of No. 1 ranked LSU vs No. 2 ranked Alabama.</p>

<p>In a matchup that brings numerous story lines, including a former coach who won a national title for the other school, and a coach that is just borderline insane.*</p>

<p>I also read that Bama is giving out 600 press passes, which is huge. T-town is going to be a zoo on Saturday.</p>

<p>Game of the century. I’m from Wisconsin, but side they’re not doing so hot (I officially hate hail-mary’s), I’m not missing this game for anything.</p>

<p>Oh my!!!</p>

<p>I just turned on ESPNU and the College Game Day folks are already set up and broadcasting live from Bama. </p>

<p>This is insane.</p>

<p>The gameday guys are covering a bunch of different things right now on ESPN!</p>

<p>Tomorrow will be a tough school day :P</p>

<p>If you get ESPN-U…that’s the one where they are covering Bama live…they’re set up right outside of B-D Stadium where they set up last year. But this time 2 days early!</p>

<p>BTW…it’s COLD there now, so that is a reminder for how it can be this Sat night!</p>

<p>Oh, yeah. I have ESPNU and it’s on now.</p>

<p>I see most of the people there are wearing sweaters or coats. Is it already that cold? When does it start to get cold? Because it is still super hot down here and it’s getting quite annoying.</p>