Just.Can't.Wait.Until.Saturday

<p>Watching the local news in Tuscaloosa and they are forecasting Saturday’s weather as 0% chance of rain, hi temp of 70, with a low of 39.</p>

<p>hi temp of 70, with a low of 39.</p>

<p>That’s why people need to bring some cold weather clothes with them. </p>

<p>The kids will be heading to the stadium early because they don’t have assigned seats, so they may not think to bring jackets, etc, since it won’t be cold when they go.</p>

<p>ESPN-U is still broadcasting from outside B-D Stadium! They’re interviewing Nick Saban. This is unheard of. I bet they broadcast from there a good part of tomorrow, too.</p>

<p>And, they said that they aren’t just going to have their Sat morning College Game Day broadcast, they’re going to be broadcasting all day.</p>

<p>I just ordered this for Saturday delivery. I think I’ve lost my mind.</p>

<p>[Amazon.com:</a> Alabama - Tall team flag w/ pole: Sports & Outdoors](<a href=“http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UH16ME]Amazon.com:”>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UH16ME)</p>

<p>Atta girl Classof2012. Fly that flag out on your front lawn and show the world your blood runs crimson. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Mizzou flag down…Bama flag flying high in KC…Roll tide!!!</p>

<p>That’s a great flag! Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Staying home in rural Virginia to watch the game. Just sent our college counselor a ROLL TIDE note – as if I need to remind her (she is one of several UA grads in her family).</p>

<p>Am in Seattle returning home today from helping move the in-laws into a retirement community. Told DH this morning that the plane might be hijacked through B’ham…he wasn’t amused. We actually had to give up going to this because of the in-law and DH has a trial in LA starting Monday :/. We will be going to a big ole watch party (110 plus) om Saturday night…heard that shakers were delivered yesterday…got up this morning at 5:30 am…streaming ESPN from Tuscaloosa and watching interviews…am obsessed! My brother-in-law doesn’t get it but my nieces and nephews now all say “roll tide”…</p>

<p>AHP…just saw they are already doing interviews…cool.</p>

<p>Lots and lots of BAMA plates, stickers, flags and clothing gear rollin’ down 65 toward Tuscalososa! The insanity is growing. The leaves are beautiful, the sun is shining, the munchkins are amped!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Son and a couple of friends were in the crowd while ESPN was doing their live feed. Of course they were waving corn dogs with zest and vitality which were visable on the live feed…! </p>

<p>Proud…Not so much…
Amused…Yes</p>

<p>We will have a crowd at the house watching the game, including our good friends who both went to LSU…!</p>

<p>Roll Tide…!</p>

<p>Is anyone or their student still selling an unupgraded student ticket? I can pay up to $200 for one.</p>

<p>^^^When we brought son back this weekend from fall break, there were flyers up in the Riverside West foyer advertising tickets for sale. I think they were 300 obo. I think the price has come down since. Good luck! And great to hear from you. Long time no “see”!</p>

<p>Just curious, how did UA allocate student tickets for the game?</p>

<p>Fried pickles and MacDonald burger at Mugshots. Great anticipation in T-town.</p>

<p>Everyone enjoy the game!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>*Just curious, how did UA allocate student tickets for the game? *</p>

<p>Tickets are sold in sets in the spring. </p>

<p>soph thru juniors can buy a set with every home game.</p>

<p>frosh can buy a “half set” …Set A or Set B. One “half set” has 3 home games and the other has the other 4 home games.</p>

<p>Student tix are $5 per game…so a full set is $35 plus a small process fee. Half sets are either $15 or $20 plus small processing.</p>

<p>Try the 2014 FB page -
DS sold his yesterday - sorry!
<a href=“https://www.facebook.com/groups/128115734960/[/url]”>https://www.facebook.com/groups/128115734960/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I’m a student at bama and will be watching the game at Bryant Denny Stadium. Campus is already getting crazy in preparing for the game tomorrow. I’ve already seen LSU fans arriving in T town. Can’t wait to see the game! RTR!</p>

<p>Thanks everyone who replied here or sent me a PM, but I just got a ticket and don’t need one anymore. Roll Tide!!!</p>