Just.Can't.Wait.Until.Saturday

<p>Oh good! Have fun!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Stepped off the elevator at the Hotel Capstone and there stood Lee Corso from ESPN Gameday, ready to trade places with me. “Coach, what hat are you going to put on tomorrow?” I asked, hoping to get the jump on his ritual for predicting a game’s winner. Without skipping a beat Corso smiled, read the lettering on my friend’s shirt, and said, “Navy,” as he stepped onto the elevator and disappeared behind closed doors.</p>

<p>Son went to pep rally last night and has been by the stadium since 5:30 a.m. He just got a sign taken away since it wasn’t polite. He said he was going to paint up, but everyone was out of red paint.</p>

<p>After Gameday Broadcast, we were walking around the ESPN Motorcade. Its insane how much equipment they have; many, many tractor trailers parked off to the side.</p>

<p>once again hubby, oohing and aching over electronics… David Pollack walks from around the side and I politely asked if he would take a pic with my daughter. He did. </p>

<p>Then we looked at each other and said, who was that? We had just watched him do a small segment on ESPN. After asking a few folks, we got his name. He’s very handsome!</p>

<p>Oh yeah, he’s a hottie. He has a show on Mondays…Palmer & Pollack.</p>

<p>He used to play for UGa and the Bengals.</p>

<p>I think Kirk Herbstreit is soooo cute, too!</p>

<p>Watching ESPN right now. Saw someone barbequing an entire gator over an open fire. What’s up with that? Sounds like a great idea for a UF match. RTR!!!</p>

<p>Wow malanai and asaunmom. Great stories.</p>

<p>Have any of you seen yourselves or your children on TV? I keep looking for people I know.</p>

<p>ΔΔΔNo, but my wife just ran into Coach Saban at the hotel and he gave her a very friendly “Hi.”</p>

<p>Roll Tide! I’m thinking the hype may not be quite as high when I’m in town for Georgia Southern? Ha-ha</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>Wow! Coach Saban. Guess that’s that’s why you pony up the big bucks and stay at the Capstone. </p>

<p>You might be right Dad2ID.</p>

<p>M2CK: You get tickets?</p>

<p>DS set alarm early to get a good spot for College Gameday! Been watching him all morning long (he was along the orange barrier directly behind the ESPN crew when they were on the grass) He is off to tailgate but alas, no ticket came available for him. RTR/WE
Saw a few Hawaiian signs, too! Was that any CC’ers??</p>

<p>I’m a big Brian Wilson fan, so I was thrilled to see he was there. And man, he knows his football! Although Corso put on the Tiger head, I couldn’t help but noticing how handsome Kirk looked with his Bear Bryant hat. I wouldn’t mind getting a picture with him!</p>

<p>Yes! The Hawaii signs were my D and malanai’s son! D’s sign was visible when Corso put on the Tiger head, so all I have to say is: We don’t need Corso. Hawaii Rolls with the TIDE!!</p>

<p>btw, 3kidsinhs, what did your son’s sign say? We won’t ban you!</p>

<p>Was it “Tigers Bleaux” ? I saw that on the game day show.</p>

<p>I just read that student gates open @ 4:30, what are they going to do for 3&1/2 hours? </p>

<p>Roll Tide! Wish I was there with y’all.</p>

<p>It’s a popular clip. [Corso</a> & Brian Wilson’s Pick - ESPN Video - ESPN](<a href=“http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7193292]Corso”>http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7193292)
Look at 2:55 minute mark to see “Hawaii Rolls with the Tide!”</p>

<p>Thanks, Cuttlefish! I know a few people whose DVR’s cut it off, so now they can see it online. Not sure why everyone else over here wasn’t up at 4:00 in the morning like I was to watch College GameDay ;)</p>

<p>I saw the Hawaii sign! My son was standing behind the welcome to lakeside one. We think we see a part of him in the Game Day fb picture they posted. (He was behind houndstooth guy). His sign read “Hey Les! I just p*ssed on that grass.” I didn’t get it, so my husband had to explain that the LSU coach eats grass. S was going to go back to his dorm at noon to get a few hours sleep. I’m a little worried that he may still be asleep. He stayed up all night.</p>

<p>Hi Rose808! Hope you enjoy the game. It’s almost here. RTR!!!</p>

<p>My D loves the sticky bun guy. We met him and he is so nice.</p>

<p>9-6 that sucks</p>