Just Submitted, and Made A MISTAKE

<p>Hi guys, </p>

<p>I have recently submitted my UC application after I’ve checked it multiple times. The problem is, after I’ve submitted my application, I just realized that I’ve made a mistake. I inputted a course which I actually do not plan to take in 12 grade in the 12th grade coursework part, and I think it’s too late to make a correction.</p>

<p>So now there’s this course (“Cultural Arts”) in the 12 grade part which is listed as In Progress and Planned, which I actually do not intend to take in the 12 grade in my application…</p>

<p>Uh, am I doomed?</p>

<p>Unless the course is needed as part of fulfilling your a-g requiments, I doubt very much that this will be a problem. Just make sure that your 12th grade year is as rigorous as you said it would be. For exmple, if you said you were going to take AP physics, and instead you took ceramics, that could be a problem.</p>

<p>Errors in academic history section are pretty important. If your transcript differs from what you self-reported, you could be in trouble. Contact the application processing service at (800) 523-2048 (in California) or (925) 808-2181 (outside California) during normal business hours, or e-mail <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a>. They may tell you to submit a written request for corrections to each UC you applied to. Get it done as soon as possible.</p>

<p>you should contact them as Mercurial said because if accepted and you send them a transcript that doesn't include that course, it wouldn't be good</p>

<p>Just wondering if anyone can answer...</p>

<p>I know we can revise background/personal information with the application status website, but are we allow to revise, for instance, the community service section/etc.? It said parts of your application but wasn't really specific.?</p>

<p>@strykermom
Um, even without the 12th grade "Cultural Arts", I would have already fulfilled the 2-year Visual and Performing Arts requirement with the scores in the 9, 10 and 11th grade.</p>

<p>Thanks, guys! Will try it immediately! I'd have killed myself if I get kicked out later only because of this small mistake :P</p>