Just submitted my application

<p>Hey every one! I just submitted my application online last night (10/10) and seem to remember that there is a feature on the website that allows you to track the status of your application (if your test scores etc. have arrived yet) Is this true? and if yes when will I be able to access this</p>

<p>Sept 15th is the first day they accept the applications, ie start to process them.</p>

<p>You can submit an online application as early as September 1st, and yes, you are right, the earliest the Admissions people start to look at them is September 15th. About 2 days after you submit your online application, you will get an email with info on setting up your 'My UW' access, then you can check on the status of your application.</p>

<p>Hey guys thanks for writing back. I have a MyUW account and my application has been on "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status."</p>

<p>I'm sure that will change in the next few days as they start processing. I know I'm being anal but this is exciting! The first application haha</p>

<p>^Try a couple weeks. :p</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>