Just Wondering How Long? :)

<p>So i got the letter from UA saying my app is complete. The letter is dated as Feb 14th and i got it ohh i think on Feb 20th. Does anyone remember how many weeks it took to get the decision letter after you received that letter?</p>

<p>thanks a lot!</p>

<p>i dunno im still waiting on that letter that says app is complete i sent in my app to asu and u of a.. asu received it on the 22nd so hopefully u of a received it on the same day as well... but everytime i check online it says they havent received it yet but then again same with asu</p>

<p>ok... has anyone been accepted or know someone, that would be able to answer my question above?</p>

<p>thanks guys</p>

<p>20 business days i called and asked</p>

<p>wonderful, thanks a lot pal! Do you know if its 20 business days from the date on the completion letter (Feb 14th) in my case... or the date i received it (Feb 20th)?</p>

<p>thanks again for that info!</p>

<p>they said from the date that they received the app. she also said about twenty business days so they may delay</p>

<p>so meaning the date they receive all materials (transcript etc). Meaning for me would be Feb 14th....right?</p>

<p>yes(10 characters)</p>

<p>Yep, that sounds about right. I applied and almost exactly three weeks later the website said, "A decision has been made." Called the admissions office and they said I was in. Got the letter in the mail about a week after that.
Too bad I'm not going to the U of A. It's a nice school.</p>

<p>so three weeks after you received that letter it said decision made online?</p>

<p>cool, thanks i will call then too when that happens.</p>

<p>Yeah, when you log in to MyUA it should say it right at the top right below your name somewhere. There's a number to call, they ask you a few questions to make sure it's really you, then they tell you your status. Good luck.</p>

<p>hey again everyone.</p>

<p>So hopefully MyUA account will say decision made this week or next / get the letter... i am really hoping to get in. I have a 3.52 uw and a 1600 out of 2400 SAT. Many people said i have a really good shot bc of my high gpa.</p>

<p>That being said... can anyone list the dorms from best to worst? Bc i am going to put money down on one.</p>

<p>thanks a lot to anyone that can help!</p>

<p>so kind of what i mean here is which dorms are none as the most clean/new/central campus.... best? lol if anyone knows please let me know.</p>

<p>well the party dorms arent that clean cuz of the parties and ppl puking and such...
um
the honor dorms r very clean though</p>

<p>yay i got in today with $2000 a yr lol (not much but still cool i guess)</p>