Kaibab-Huachuca?

<p>Im attending UA in the fall of next year and i was assigned Kaibab residence hall, i just was wondering if anyone had any stories, information, or anything helpful to know about the residence hall. It was not one of my choices when it came to dorms so i just am looking to hear about it. thanks!</p>

<p>My D will be a freshman this year as well and has been assigned to Kaibab. It was not one of her choices either as she really wanted to be on the east side of campus near the Rec Center. The upside is that it is about $1500 a year cheaper than her first choice (Likens). She did submit a reassignment request but we have not heard back yet. When we toured the campus, we checked out Kaibab (from the outside) and it seems to be in an okay location and right next to the Park Student Union. When we mentioned to a friend who attended several years ago, all they could tell us was that it was “old school”. They did mention that Coronado was a big party dorm though. Guess we will have to wait and see.</p>