Kaibab?!?

<p>so i received kaibab for my assignment, can anyone tell me about it?</p>

<p>oh and if i request a change, most of the time are peoples requests changed?</p>

<p>My D lived there her freshman year, it was an honors dorm then. And then again last year as a RA. The rooms are a foot longer than the new dorms(the lay out of furniture is limited in the new dorms). There are built in shelves and closet as you open the door (my daughter misses those shelves in her dorm this year). The beds are captain XL twin you can store a lot under the bed with plastic drawers and shelving. The basement has a game room and kitchen. It is kinda like a fifties diner, they also use the BBQ pit. It is very close to the shops off campus and park student union. It is big enough, but not so big that smells like vomit on the weekends (scorando). It is a nice dorm, it not the newest but it is not the worst.</p>

<p>My daughter has a number of friends who live there this year. It is an older, old-fashioned dorm, but her friends like it and are very comfortable there. Also, it is well located for the shops and restaurants near the campus.</p>