Kenyon Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Kenyon Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

RD Application Deadline is: January 15

1 Like

Anyone know when regular decisions might be released?

My son is wondering this too. Last year they released decisions on Monday 3/21/2022, so we were wondering if possibly it might be Monday 3/20 this year? We haven’t heard if they post or email before they release the decisions.

2 Likes

Well, no news yet today. This thread is so dead :laughing:

Yeah, not much going on here, is there? We’ve been hoping they would release today but nothing yet!

1 Like

Last year they were released at or slightly after 7pm Eastern so even if it’s today (hopefully), it may still be several more hours?

3 Likes

praying it comes out tonight

2 Likes

Watching and waiting for this one!! Good luck to all.

1 Like

nothing yet :frowning:

still nothing! ugh. was really hoping they’d come out today

2 Likes

not today i guess? hopefully this week

4 Likes

nothing again it seems

i’m holding out for decisions to come out at 7est because that is when they came out last year

3 Likes

hopefully, I also saw some people on reddit saying they think it’ll be the 22nd because that’s what it said in the CSS thing for the financial aid letter date

2 Likes

DD was accepted!

1 Like

I was accepted for molecular biology!!

3 Likes

Waitlisted :frowning:

accepted !!

2 Likes

accepted + 25k honors scholarship!

4 Likes

Just got off the waitlist for kenyon with a $25k merit scholarship. I am absolutely shocked. Not sure what to do. Does anyone who has gone to the school/knows a lot about it have any info on the student life and clubs and general vibe of the campus?

2 Likes