Krannert vs Kelley?

<p>I've recently committed to IU as a pre-business major, but I just found out that I got into Krannert as a direct admit.I'm now conflicted to which school I want to go to. I haven't visited IU, but I know I would love it. I'm from NJ so I can't just make a day trip out there to visit. I may be getting some money from IU, but I don't know for sure at this moment. I haven't heard anything from Purdue about scholarships so I'm assuming I didn't receive anything. I'm an out of state student and I really want to be a part of greek life. I know at both schools they're huge. All in all, I'm conflicted can you guys give me some insight? I also want to go into finance possibly do something with healthcare managemen</p>

<p>You should visit before you make a decision! My daughter is in the same boat as you, but has also chosen IU.
Purdue scholarship info should be coming soon (they said mid-Feb). The amount from IU was in D’s original acceptance letter. Good luck! We are attending an IU Red Carpet Day soon just to make sure it is all she remembered it to be. Either school is a fine choice so hope you can visit each to see what feels the best fit for you.</p>

<p>Current Krannert student here, graduating this May. I also had the same dilemma as you when I was a Senior in high school. First off, both are excellent schools and rank high (IU probably a little higher). You really could not go wrong choosing either one. I will say that our career fairs are ranked really high in the nation and employers love Purdue students. The education I’ve received was great and because of it I was able to land two internships and now a full-time offer. I don’t know much about how it’s like at Kelly but I believe you have more major choices there. Here in Krannert you have about 8 majors (they just added 4 last year) and then concentrations. So for example, I’m majoring in Management but concentrating in Ops & SC/ Analytical Consulting. Additionally, since Purdue is an engineering school, Krannert really focuses on the quantitative analysis perspective of business. I personally enjoyed that but that may not be for everyone. </p>

<p>Also, IU is more of a party school so you probably will have a better experience there if you’re into that. If that doesn’t bother you too much, then Purdue is pretty is great and our Greek system is huge.</p>

<p>Oh! Regarding scholarships. Purdue rarely hands out scholarships unless you’re some genius, plus it does not help when funding goes down. My friends had 3.8/3.9 GPA’s coming into Purdue and did not receive anything from Purdue. IU may be a better option if you’re getting something from them since I know out-of-state is nothing to joke about.</p>

<p>If you have any more questions just ask!</p>