L3C (LCC) and Aston

<p>I currently applied for housing and made Aston my first priority since I'm hoping to get into the L3C community.</p>

<p>I'm curious to hear from any student who is in or was in this LCC and what their experience was like. </p>

<p>Also any information on the Aston dorms?</p>

<p>When you registered for on campus housing did they tell you that you were signing up for temporary housing? We signed my daughter up yesterday and got a screen with that message. I read all about what that means, not sure what to do. Just curious if you got that message too?</p>

<p>Tarasmom, it sounds like housing is getting really full. I read the temporary housing webpage. </p>

<p>It doesn’t sound so bad. I would be like you, kind of undecided. I would look into off-campus housing just to see what the difference in cost would be, but that’s just I can’t stand for things to be sort of in limbo, even if limbo’s not so bad. It’s a personality flaw, I guess. But I’d try not to stress about it. The pictures of the decorated room look nice.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Did you get the same message Alexvill?</p>

<p>Nope, I didn’t get any message about temporary housing. </p>

<p>I applied the first week of January, maybe that has something to do with me not getting temporary housing?</p>

<p>Did they e-mail you with that information or was it when you payed the fee?</p>

<p>It was before you got to the pay page. And yes…that would make a HUGE difference on when you applied. She just found out on Weds that she was accepted and immediately put in the housing application.</p>