Lack of status details button

<p>What does this mean? I am really confused I applied about 2 1/2 months ago. My stats are ok, 3.65 at a really competitive high school, 32 on my act, when can I expect to hear the decision, and what will it be please?!</p>

<p>1/15..the date they posted online</p>

<p>when my status details button disappeared i got accepted the next day...so hopefully that'll be the case for you too. you'll probably get a decision soon -- it took them about a month or so to make my decision.</p>

<p>Oh my God, does it really matter what people here think about your chances about getting in? Especially after you've already submitted it?</p>

<p>Geez, keep your pants on. Your decision will come when it comes, and nothing anyone here says about your "chances" will influence that.</p>

<p>ok man, i just wanted to know my chances, you dont have to rip in me for wanting to know if i might get into a college that I really like. sorry im a little nervous because college kind of means something. you dont have to be such a jerk. go comment on some other post...</p>

<p>Parent here- You should be reading the information found on the UW admissions website- there's no reason for us to do your search for you and report our findings when you have access to the same information and the ability to figure out the chances table and read the myths article. The posters have already answered your questions in previous threads- any potential student should be reading threads first instead of repeating the same questions. Being nasty will not get you help from people.</p>

<p>Son mentioned that his 'status details' button disappeared today. Hopefully, that means he'll hear something soon. That will be the last one to worry about until mid-March. Yippee.</p>

<p>Yeah mine went away and I got accepted within two days. Exciting!!</p>