Lafayette Admissions Fall 2022

Applying to in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

Has anyone heard anything about invites to Marquis? My son was accepted ED, but we were hoping for some merit.

3 Likes

When will admission decisions come out?

1 Like

According to this link, Thursday, March 24th at 4 pm. At the same time, it does not look like it’s been updated
https://firstyear.lafayette.edu/how-to-enroll/

They also write they will mail acceptance envelopes by USPS earlier (to US-based applicants) but with no guarantee when you will receive them. Good luck to all!

3 Likes

Anyone have an educated guess as to when decisions might be coming out?

“Accept letters are mailed to U.S. domestic students via U.S. mail in late-March. On March 24 at 4 pm, all Regular Decision applicant decisions are released and students can view their decisions via their Lafayette portals”.

Accepted student mail should probably come in the next three days.

2 Likes

I was accepted last year RD on this day (March 22)! My mail acceptance came before the portal decision

2 Likes

Oh, maybe some letters will be arriving tomorrow!

2 Likes

Tomorrow 4:00 pm ET!!!

2 Likes

Did you receive an email?

1 Like

I just saw it on Instagram, did you get an email?

2 Likes

I don’t know, son is at school, but some reported receiving an email on Reddit. It seemed to be, however, mostly, if not entirely, international applicants. Thanks for letting me know about IG!

1 Like

could you send me the link?

I don’t know about everyone else but I didn’t get an email. According to the link that @ChartresBlue sent though, decisions should be coming tomorrow at 4 PM. Here’s the link How to Enroll · WELCOME CLASS OF 2027 · Lafayette College

1 Like

yeah, I didn’t get an email either.

1 Like

We did not receive an email either. But, I just checked Lafayette’s Admission Twitter account. They officially announced that decisions will be released tomorrow at 4 pm. Also, they wrote they will mail out their acceptance decisions tomorrow as well (so you can stop staring at the mailbox).

5 Likes

TODAY! I’m so nervous!

1 Like

Decisions are out. Son accepted! Very happy here!

7 Likes