Largest Recruitment in the US again!

<p>As of this morning 1957 PNMs headed out to sorority row to being what will be an amazing week of recruitment parties. At convocation it was 1986 but as always there have last minute additions and drops. Wishing everyone who has a girl going through the very best!!!
I am excited to head down this week and be part of this incredible process. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Report from Day 1:
LONG DAY but couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful Alabama day! It was 86 degrees and a slight breeze. What a great way to start a life changing week!</p>

<p>Well, congrats to all of you involved!! Have a great week! I was right outside the stadium last year on Bid Day (staying nearby) and the excitement in the air from parents and siblings was electric. I could hear the young ladies scream as they opened their envelopes.</p>

<p>That is a lot of young ladies! What percentage are expected to get bids? Just curious.</p>

<p>Report from Day2:
Feet hurt! Some girls fainted from the heat and dehydration. I’m sure all will be fine.</p>

<p>Philanthropy Day begins today. UP to 12 parties are possible.</p>

<p>It seems no matter how many times we tell them to hydrate and drink the water at the Ice Water Teas we still have girls who faint…excited for day 3 and Round Two parties!!!</p>

<p>Ummm…almost 2000 Sorority pledges???</p>

<p>Can I get an address so son can plug it into his GPS??? Even a shy guy like him might stand a chance of meeting someone with those kind of odds. :-)</p>

<p>If nothing else he would probably be willing to trade tutoring for cookies and at least one out of 2000 must need some help !!!</p>