Late Application

I contacted admissions to see if they’d accept a late application. They are currently viewing it, but how long will it take until I hear back? I’m already enrolled in another college, but really want to go to Muhlenberg before it’s too late to unenroll from the other college.

Are you full pay? If so, I’d think it would be quick. You have another month before you would encounter difficulties pulling the other offer unless it was an ED.

That’s what I thought. I paid for my housing and enrollment deposit at the other college already. My full application was turned in on the 27th of this month. Would they send the acceptance or rejection by mail or email?

I’d also like to ask how hard it is to get into Muhlenberg. My SAT score is 930. It’s not excellent, but it’s not too terrible. I was involved in a lot of extra curricular activities, as well as volunteering, and I had a 4.0 GPA.

Nelly, Your GPA and extra curriculars sound great. I pulled this from Muhlenberg’s website regarding the SAT scores for the current Freshman class: Mid 50% range - SAT-R Reading & Writing (EBRW): 590 - 680
SAT-R Math: 580 – 680

Thank you!! That makes me feel a little better. Still haven’t heard from them yet. Hopefully they reply to me before I have to sign up for classes at the other college.