Law school charts

<p>Does anyone know where i can find information about number of students from UW who got into different law schools and the avg. gpa/lsat of those students? I saw Law</a> School Admission Statistics for Georgetown Students (2006/2005) and something like that for madison would be really helpful. Also, information like this for firms (I'm also interested in banking) would be very helpful.</p>

<p>Check the UW Law School admissions site- found under professional admissions. Info will be about those students attending UW Law School.</p>

<p>I found those but I'm interested in students graduating from UW undergrad going to other law schools, not kids graduating from other undergrads coming to UW for law.</p>

<p>The only way to know those facts is to get information from the grads- someone has to pay to get the info and grads have to be willing to give it. I doubt it has been done in a reliable manner- the percentage of survey responders is not likely to be high- tracking down people who are then likely busy with their current life never is easy... You may have to do the research for schools that interest you by checking for the numbers of UW grads in their classes.</p>

<p>Try contacting officers of Pre-Law Society. The</a> University of Wisconsin Madison Pre-law Society</p>