LEDA Scholars Application 2020-2021

just out of curiosity, what did the rejection email say?

Hey y’all, I got accepted into LEDA! If any of you guys’ got accepted and would like to be apart of Cohort 17’s discord server, message me on discord at akuji#3984! Congrats to anyone who got in, LEDA bestiessss!! But if you didn’t get in, remember that getting rejected from this program is not indicative of your future successes nor does it define you as a person! You guys did great!!!

your username isn’t working for me. can you dm me? my discord is raverin#1321

I sent a friend request! I keep forgetting to put the lowercase in my name. It’s akuji#3984 sjsjsjsj.

Here, I’ll copy and paste:

On behalf of LEDA’s selection committee, I would like to thank you for the time and effort spent completing your LEDA application. We are inspired by all you have accomplished in your school and community. Thank you for sharing those accomplishments with us. It is with regret that LEDA is unable to offer you admission to the LEDA Scholars Program.

Please know that this is not a reflection of your capabilities or potential. In light of the outstanding achievements and credentials you presented to LEDA, we have no doubt that you will have tremendous success as you pursue a rigorous collegiate education. We encourage you to pursue other educational opportunities with the same thoughtfulness with which you considered LEDA.