LEDA Scholars Application 2021-2022

Hi I was waitlisted and no I have not received an update on my application. Were you waitlisted as well?

yeah, i was waitlisted. on the email, they said we would receive our final decision by may 13th, but does it literally mean that? or do we get our results ON may 13th?

I don’t know to be honest, but I think they meant on May 13 they will notify everyone. I thought they would notify sooner since it says by May 13, but who knows. Best of luck !!!

1 Like

I had the same question! no clue but hopefully there will be some spots that open up - it also seems like there are a lot of people on the waitlist so that’s gonna be interesting. only 3 more days, crossing my fingers for us all

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything on the waitlist ?

I was the waitlist and ultimately got rejected today. The waitlist had 9+ people on it to my knowledge. It was very unlikely for us to get off it because LEDA has a high yield. Hopefully you guys (people who got rejected) had some backups! Good luck in the future everyone.

Same I was rejected and I do have backup summer programs. Did anyone make it out of the waitlist, just wondering?

Hello I am a Cohort 17 Scholar! If anyone still hasn’t joined we have set up a Discord group for Cohort 18 scholars to connect with each other. There are also older scholars in the group there to answer any questions! If you are a LEDA Cohort 18 scholar please feel free to PM me and I can send the link. Congrats to everyone :slight_smile: