LEDA Scholars Application 2022-2023

Hello,
Did anyone receive results for this year’s LEDA summer program yet? They typically get released around this time, but I haven’t gotten any updates. I figure they’ll send out the email in the next few days.
Let me know if you passed Round 1!

Hi!
I’ve been waiting for an email as well. Their website says to expect notification late February/March, so it should come around this time.
Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m glad it’s not just me!
But I’m pretty sure I wont get accepted anyways, since we barely make less than 90k for a family of 5 :') still, the application process was a good experience!

hello!! has anyone received an email for round 3 yet?? or have they not started sending them out yet

Hi. Still waiting for email.

Did you received email?

Hello anybody knows when is the last day to receive emails for round 3 interview?

nope :smiling_face_with_tear: but i did hear that the latest for interview slots are around late april so next week will prob b the latest. some came out friday and today. so anxious waiting

Me too, are you in round 2 then waiting for email interview right?

Hey! I just got my interview email today! There’s a discord for all the applicants… it’s a small one so if you would like it I’d be more than happy to share!

I’d like to know what the discord is if you wouldn’t mind.

Is anyone still waiting for the interview round?

it won’t let me paste a link here but you can find it on reddit. it’s in the leda scholars subreddit

Ok thank you so much!

There’s a good amount of people still waiting to hear back. I believe they accepted a handful (30~40) in late April and gave them a deadline of 5~ days to chose to enroll.

LEDA might be sending out more results soon after this enrollment day to figure out who’s attending and who isn’t (so they don’t over enroll i assume?) Last year they had 101 scholars so I’m thinking something happened there with enrollment (or they just chose 1 extra scholar that year).