Lehigh University Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Lehigh University Fall 2022 applicants – this is the place for the Class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

How do your application stats compare to students admitted last year? Check out the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Lehigh University 2021 Admissions Statistics
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 66%
Mean SAT Score 1345
Admissions Test Policy Submitting test scores is optional
Applicants Submitting SATs 70%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 28%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have updated statistics from a trustworthy source, feel free to update this post. To make changes, just click Edit in the lower right corner.

To learn more about academics, student life, tuition and aid, or admissions at Lehigh University, visit their school profile on CC College Search.

2 Likes

how long does it take for portal to show up after you submit the application?

1 Like

Did anyone else receive an email from Lehigh stating that they know a lot about you but need some more information? If so, did you click the link and it take you to a page that just verified your name, address, major? My son also received an email stating it would be within the week. Anyone else?

1 Like

I got similar mails

1 Like

Only got the first email about updating the address. No email about decision timing. I think the notice about decisions only went to ED2 applicants. RD has a much longer wait.

1 Like

I got the same email

1 Like

Anyone get any other updates?

I got my scholarship notification in the mail.

1 Like

Can you guys pls chance me for Lehigh?

GPA: 3.6 (W), 3.42 (UW) no class rank, in fifth decile (top 40-50% of class)
4 APs, 2 passed AP exams (attempted just the 2)
1320 SAT (680 math, 640 english)
9 honors/accelerated courses
GPA in most recent semester (First semester senior yr)- 4.0 (W), 3.75 (UW)

Earned awards in Future Business Leaders of America, business seal of excellence (award only at my school), varsity letters

ECs: Volunteer fire department (150+ hours by time of application), summer camp counselor, member of future business leaders of america, member of political discourse club (was an officer in 9th grade), boys soccer team, boys lacrosse team, grounds crew member of golf course

Essays: considered strong by all readers, I wrote all optional essays for every application

First choice major- Economics (CAS)
Second choice- Economics (business)
third- finance
fourth- statistics
fifth- supply chain management

No cost constraints

Please help me and let me know, I really appreciate any honest chancing. Thank you.

What is the date for RD decisions?

“Late March” is what it says online. My guess is around March 20th-26th. Still am not sure though, I’d like to know what others think. Anyone know what their release date has been in past years?

1 Like

Last year was 3/25 and the year before that 3/24

1 Like

Thanks for the notes on the RD dates last year. The wait is really killing us. We couldn’t apply ED (if no merit, can’t go) and Lehigh is the only school my son applied to that didn’t have an EA option. We’ve known about every other school that he was seriously interested in for two months now.

3 Likes

Same

I got an acceptance letter in the mail before it was out in the portal lol. Fun surprise

8 Likes

Was this for regular decision this year?

1 Like

Did you apply RD?

Anyone have any ideas as to when they will release RD?

Someone on ZeeMee said the 22nd @ 3 PM (EST, I assume) - though obviously this is unverified

5 Likes