Length of Wait (Post-Application)

<p>So two days ago, I applied to the University, and this morning I submitted my Scholarship Application and had my guidance counselor send my transcript to the school.</p>

<p>I’ve seen a lot of different answers to how long it usually takes for the school to reply, but this early in the application season, how long will it most likely take for me to get a response from the school?</p>

<p>Once they have everything, you might see new tabs appear on your MyBAMA in a few days…which is an early indication of acceptance. </p>

<p>The formal letter follows a week or so later…</p>

<p>Or so I remember…</p>

<p>Vivian707, don’t be surprised to receive an answer in as little as a few days to a week or two. Keep checking mybama and look to see if extra tabs are added across the top of the screen when you log-in.</p>

<p>Vivian707, I applied on the 24th of August and my transcripts were sent the 26th and received by the admissions on the 29th. The next day I had a new student tab on mybama and the following Tuesday (because Monday was Labor Day) I received all of my letters and certificates! To be accepted and for it to be seen on mybama it took a total of 6 days!</p>

<p>I sent my transcript Tuesday, got accepted today.</p>

<p>Congrats Edjumacation!!! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Thanks! The forum here has been wonderful with guiding us along in the process. RTR!</p>