Let’s plan an IRL Meet Up!

@BunsenBurner and others : Seattle? In August?

1 Like

Maine works for me!

2 Likes

I am good for NYC and the boroughs
We could do a picnic at the prospect park or Central Park.

1 Like

I propose a NYC and environs meetup on Sunday, May 14 or May 21. I propose Bay Ridge, Brooklyn so we can escape to my apartment if it starts raining.

Just a reminder that May 14 is Mother’s Day.

1 Like

Ok, so let’s say May 21! Thanks for the reminder, @Marilyn

1 Like

I will be in NYC for the whole month of May.

3 Likes

I’m in the Hudson Valley and could come down!

Sorry, I will not be in NYC much after 5/15.

I could meet in the Hudson Valley area or NYC in May, but would prefer June. Between Mother’s Day, my husband’s bday, and Memorial Day, no free time. Unless we are meeting midweek?

Love the meet ups!! :slight_smile: If there was a Michigan or Ohio 'ish one I might be interested. Not sure if there are CC members in droves in these two states or not…!

I would try for May 21 NYC meetup. We will be at the beach the day before, but would definitely drive to Bay Ridge or Brooklen spot. Thanks!

I am in MA, but a short drive out to Portland. One of my “happy” places to be. Let me know when…

1 Like

I can make NYC – even Brooklyn! – on 5/21.

I’m in Michigan & would be up for a meetup. I think @deb922 is in the area - not sure who else. I’m not good at planning stuff, but I’d attend.

1 Like

Would the middle of August work for a Maine get-together? If not, I could look at late June or early July, but I have to see when my dad and sister want to get together in that time frame (Dad has this idea of taking a road trip to Georgia, which seems crazy to me in the summer, but I want to see him so I’ll go). We’re going to be in Europe from July 19 to August 5.

I’m in Michigan! Love to meet @kelsmom and @abasket

1 Like

@MaineLonghorn i think mid to late august (as long as not too close to Labor Day) would be good. We might want to do a midweek in September to avoid the tourist crowd.

2 Likes

Either time is good for me.

I am in France from May 13 to 21, but it sounds like a lot of people are available on the 21. Share pictures.