Let’s plan an IRL Meet Up!

Midtown is best for me because I can take the train in. But I will go wherever works for all.

Me too…far easier and less time than anywhere else.

I will watch the details for the Atlanta meetup, just in case we’re visiting MIL when it happens.

2 Likes

Any interest in an Atlanta meet up?? Folks??

2 Likes

I should be able to meet in NYC on the 22nd (will take part of the day off). However, on a weekday Manhattan would be preferable to Bay Ridge since I would take public transit rather than try to drive in during the week. Pretty long trip to Bay Ridge via public transit and then subway.

Depending on the timing, might try to make the Portland meetup as well!

1 Like

I agree about Manhattan. @oldmom4896 I think this one is ready for its own thread! Many people weighing in on options.

May 22 works for me in the NYC area.

I may be able to do the May 22nd as well. The timing of the Portland one is iffy for me.

Count me in… Atlanta (easy) or an excuse to visit Maine :grinning: :grinning:

If the New England meet-up is in any state but Maine, I’m in. But Maine is too far for me.

NYC meetup thread:

I don’t think a day, time or exact place has been chosen for Maine…yet.

We are already considering a trip to Maine late August or later (after kid is back at school). We don’t have dates lined up yet, but if it works I’m all for a meet up!

I’ll,start a Maine thread.

Waving at you all from the hinterlands of the PNW - have fun!

1 Like

SIL will be working full time as an attending by then, so my time will be more limited.

I can’t find the NYC meet up thread. Can someone please direct me to it?

1 Like

If you have a one-year NYC anniversary meet up I may be there on the 22nd in 2024!!! (And was there last year, darn.) :slight_smile:

@jym626, if there’s an Atlanta meetup, let me know! Can try to coordinate with a trip to my dad’s, and would be heading through ATL anyway to see my brother, SIL, former SIL and pregnant niece! :blush: