letter confirmation

<p>Hi,
Does anyone here receive mail confirmation from the school? I have not received anything yet. Is it true that we will be provided our ID number and password in the letter confirmation to check our app status in the website of the school??
Please reply me soon. I am so worried now because I have not received anything from the school yet. If the school send the confirmation letter by post only, I think it is feasible that the letter may be lost in its ways to my address ( I live in Asia).
I want to be interviewed by the school, but there is no alumni interviewer of the school in my country. I intend to request the school</p>

<p>No there is no confirmation. They let you know about your status etc by e-mail.</p>

<p>My son received neither mail nor email confirmation of receipt of his materials. The first contact he received after his application was sent was his admission packet.</p>

<p>There are no interviews for Purdue, and there is no "ID number/password". You've posted this same query on the forums for approximately THREE DOZEN colleges, you may want to read over the admissions websites of each of these 30-some schools to learn their individual policies. Admissions is not a one-size-fits-all proposition, and most schools have their own way of doing things (and appreciate if their applicants are familiar enough with the school to know something about their policies and practices).</p>

<p>Good luck with your admissions.</p>