Letters of rec for sorority

hi, I have found people to write me letters of rec for almost every sorority (coming from OOS north its been challenging) however I’m concerned if the letters have been sent to the right place. For most people, I have emailed them my resume, transcript, and photo and they have filled out the rec form and submitted it to the Alabama chapter of their sorority. Is this the right thing to do? Or do they have to physically mail a hard copy to the address given on the panhellenic page? I’m worried that my recs won’t be accounted for.

thanks for your help!

If the recommendations were not submitted online it is my understanding that they need to be mailed to the individual chapters on campus. Their address are listed under each individual sorority on the Panhellenic page. Good luck!

Your rec writers can either mail a paper copy OR use the sorority’s online form. ALL sororities will accept recs EITHER or BOTH ways. No worries! Roll Tide!

The VP of recruitment for each chapter typically has a contact email on the chapter website. Sometimes letters are sent through that. Good luck in rush!

Either method is fine (online or mail). My national chapter also has a person who deals with the southern houses, collects all the requests and recommendations, and sends them on to the chapters.