Letters

<p>Has anyone received one yet? I heard they mailed them yesterday.</p>

<p>Was told that first batch of letters were to be mailed today (those accepted yesterday) – some may arrive tomorrow. Hoping D receives a letter tomorrow.</p>

<p>DD went on mybama late last night and it seems like she some tabs that she did not have before…she could see the Honors application. I thought that someone had said that you could not see this if you were not accepted?</p>

<p>She sent an email to admissions asking if that ment that she was accepted and she received an email back this morning telling her that letter should be received for the first batch of acceptances by Friday. But they did not tell her if she was admitted or not! ahhhhh poor kid is on pins and needles. </p>

<p>We still have two schools to go and look at. TCU and ku. But UA is certainly at the top.</p>

<p>I wonder why they won’t just say on the phone? I’m sure that your D has been admitted if all those other tabs have now showed up.</p>

<p>I just looked and still no letter. Oh well, at least I was told I was accepted. Hopefully it comes in the mail tomorrow. I’m still anxious.</p>