Lewis and Clark EA Applicants '15

<p>I just sent mine off today. Hoping applying EA will give me priority for merit scholarships :)</p>

<p>anyone other applicants out there?</p>

<p>I sent mine off today too! I’m hoping the same thing you are. </p>

<p>I visited LC a little while ago and fell in love.</p>

<p>Not to discourage you, but dd applied EA two years ago (she is a college sophomore right now). She was accepted. Yippee!!! Then we got the financial aid package. $800 in merit, $5000 in loans, $5000 in work/study. She is not attending Lewis & Clark.</p>

<p>i sent mine in a few days ago too! i contacted admissions because a part of my application wasn’t showing up online. they were so nice <3</p>

<p>good luck to the both of us! lewis and clark is my 100% top choice and i’m SO NERVOUS ARGHHHHHHHHHH.</p>

<p>Experience similar to ca mom’s. Son admitted, but zero merit offer. He received pretty substantial merit offers from higher ranked schools. He is not attending L&C in part because of that.</p>

<p>I also submitted early action last weekend…so very anxious haha</p>

<p>to those who said their kids got accepted: what were their grades and stats like? i’m an UMR and i’ve heard that they offer better scholarship deals in my case. :?</p>

<p>so nervous :frowning: if i don’t get admitted ED i might try to apply portfolio path. i’m passively collecting tests and graded work, just in case, lol.</p>

<p>^I’m interested in stats as well. according to a FA brochure I got, my stats are equivalent to those offered full-tuition scholarships last year. I need half tuition to make it doable <em>crosses fingers</em></p>

<p>DD2 got a 1/2 tuition scholarship two years ago. She was a NMF with a 4.0 GPA and a 2280 on her SATs. However I believe her ECs and essays may have been lacking a little so you may make up ground there.</p>

<p>^Alright, that’s not too terrifying. I’m 3.94 full-dip IB student with a 34 ACT. I like to think my essays and recs are awesome but that’s subjective, and my ECs are pretty good. And I’ve shown a TON of interest, if that helps at all. No NMF or anything though, I was sick on the day of the PSAT :(</p>

<p>Bumping this…hoping for letters soon!</p>

<p>DECISIONS EMAILED FRIDAY</p>

<p>ohmygosh</p>

<p>I guess we can expect some updates on Friday and Saturday then… :D</p>

<p>Yes, I will be posting the instant I get mine :)</p>

<p>that’s also the day the cast list for my school musical goes up. friday could potentially be an amazing day or a crushing day.</p>

<p>So i didn’t get a part in the musical but I got in to Lewis and clark and thats sooooooooooooooo much better!!! :D</p>

<p>i got in too! i just got my email about 15 minutes ago!</p>

<p><em>highfive!</em></p>

<p>congrats! is lewis and clark still your first choice?</p>

<p>accepted!!! for whatever reason i thought we were hearing back jan 15th so i was SO HAPPILY SURPRISED :D</p>

<p>I don’t really have a first choice - for me it’s all based on where I get the most money. I have a nice long list of LACs that I all really like and I know I would thrive at. There are one or two reaches I’m especially fond of but I’m trying not to get too attached.</p>

<p>What about you?</p>