Lewis and Clark Early Action?

<p>Daughter and her friend just got acceptance email! </p>

<p>accepted!</p>

<p>I still haven’t gotten an email or anything, does that mean i’ve been rejected?</p>

<p>I just got my acceptance email! Does anyone know how/when we will find out about merit aid??</p>

<p>Yes I got in!!!</p>

<p>Warrierg, it doesn’t mean you didn’t get in! They will send out both acceptance and rejection emails and letters, but they are sent at different times. You will know soon.</p>

<p>@kledge‌ Thank you! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Letsss goooo. Got in!!!</p>

<p>I got accepted!!</p>

<p>Check your spam/junk mail folders if still waiting, that’s where letter was for son & his friend, both accepted…</p>

<p>@co16mom‌ I’ve checked there too! It’s ok, I just got into my ED school and am waiting for the official financial aid award so this isn’t a problem but I was just wondering why I haven’t received anything as of yet (nothing has changed in the portal either!)</p>

<p>Been lurking here… my daughter still hasn’t heard, either (checked the spam folder and everything). Getting a little nervous now. </p>

<p>I would email them to see if anything got caught up in the system. That’s strange.</p>

<p>@RunFromMANBEAR‌ I emailed the international admissions office (since I’m an international student) a while back but I haven’t received anything from them either</p>

<p>@warrierg‌ I think that since you’re an international student there are different deadlines in terms of when thigns get sent out. I’m not sure though, have them responded yet?</p>

<p>we got the fat envelope in the mail today, but no email. So don’t lose hope yet if you didn’t get an email (and we are geographically pretty close to Oregon). </p>

<p>Update for merit- I got my envelope with a $15K scholarship so I assume merit awards for everyone come with the letters which have all been sent out </p>

<p>@RunFromMANBEAR‌ Nope nothing yet!</p>