Likely Letters

<p>I received my likely letter in the mail today from Purdue and I was ecstatic! I just thought I would create this to see if anyone else has received theirs yet!</p>

<p>I received mine too:) purdue is my second choice hopefully I’ll get into UIUC</p>

<p><strong><em>I have a Daughter at South Carolina</em></strong> Hence the name(gamecocks)</p>

<p>My son got his letter today. Both my husband and I are Purdue grads, we could not be happier.</p>

<p>My daughter received her letter today too. We’re looking for a small amount of either merit-based scholarship money or AFROTC $$'s to make Purdue doable, so … it’s just wait and see for a while.</p>

<p>is this the acceptance letter? also, could you guys tell when you guys applied?</p>

<p>yea i got mine today as well, hopefully that means that they give me a scholarship or something haha, oos is too expensive! I applied before oct.15th.</p>

<p>My daughter got her letter today too and was very excited. She and my husband are going to be making a visit to Purdue on Friday so now it’s a bit more meaningful. She applied around the middle of October.</p>

<p>I applied that Monday before October 15th so like October 11th.</p>

<p>and no it’s not the acceptance letter they just want to let students know they’ll be accepted when they release decisions on dec 9th. they do it to ease worries and don’t want to “delay letting students of your caliber know we have a spot for u at purdue”</p>

<p>All, was this via email, or website or mail? Also–for what majors?
Thanks!</p>

<p>this was through mail and I applied for statistics in college of science.</p>

<p>Thanks illinifan200583! Hoping my S sees that letter in the mailbox this week too! :slight_smile: Congrats to all who received!</p>

<p>Wait, I applied around late September.</p>

<p>What is this letter about?</p>

<p>it’s basically a pre acceptance letter says it wants o let students of your caliber know that we have a spot for u at purge and we r confident that when we begin releasing decisions on dec 9th u will be offered admission to purdue.</p>

<p>Got it today!</p>

<p>ugh, I want to hear something.</p>

<p>My D got her’s today, so exciting !!!</p>

<p>haven’t gotten mine, and i live an hour and a half away…hopefully tomorrow!</p>

<p>My son got his today; we live 1.5 hrs away.</p>

<p>Hi All. Does anyone know if there is there a theme to who gets these likely letters in terms of IS, OOS, which school applied to, super high stats, etc.?</p>