Link for purchasing football tickets?

<p>Where do you find the link to purchase football tickets when they go on sale at 7 am Bama time? The email says the home page. I don’t see a llnk now. Will one magically appear?<br>
I have to take my son to school this morning, so I need to be prepared and not be hunting around the website. His teacher is an LSU fan, so she might not appreciate my son being late so big sister could get her football tickets.</p>

<p>PLAN TO PURCHASE YOUR FOOTBALL TICKETS ONLINE</p>

<p>Beginning Monday, June 4, 2012, at 7:00 a.m. you may visit myBama to purchase football tickets. Please note the supply of tickets is limited.</p>

<p>How to purchase New Student Football Tickets (Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students who are signed up for an Orientation session; and new Graduate/Professional students):</p>

<p>Log-in to your myBama Account and do the following:</p>

<p>Click on “New Student Football Tickets”
Choose the package (A or B) that you wish to purchase for the upcoming 2012 Football Season.
Click “Submit” in order to verify that you agree to the terms of the purchase.
Print out the confirmation screen that contains your CWID, date and time of purchase, and the package you selected.
You will NOT receive an email confirmation for your order, so please follow step 4.</p>

<p><a href=“http://orientation.ua.edu/checklist/[/url]”>http://orientation.ua.edu/checklist/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p><a href=“http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html[/url]”>http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p><strong><em>Important Information</em></strong></p>

<p>Students who gain free access to home games will have their tickets refunded prior to the season.
Students who fall into this category include, but are not limited to, members of the Million Dollar Band, Cheerleaders, SGA Student Organization seating, NCAA athletes, and Capstone Men and Women. Once the rosters for these organizations are finalized, students who are members of these organizations will receive refunds for the tickets they have purchased.</p>

<p>Eligible students who have purchased tickets will swipe their Action Card at the student gates to gain entrance into Bryant-Denny Stadium for home games.
Once you receive confirmation that your online order has been completed and accepted, the system will automatically transfer the appropriate access to your Action Card prior to each game. Students will not receive paper tickets.</p>

<p>You can still transfer your tickets to other students.
You can transfer your student ticket to another student by going online to “My Football Ticket” and transferring access to that game to the other student’s Action Card. (Both students must be eligible for transfer to be processed.)</p>

<p>You can still convert a student ticket to a student guest ticket.
If you want to purchase a student guest ticket, you must stop by the Alabama Ticket Office the week of each home game to convert the ticket. The cost is the face value of the ticket minus $5 (already paid by student). For example, a public ticket for the Mississippi game is $70. The cost to upgrade to a student guest ticket would be $65. Student upgrades are done Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. during the week of each home game.</p>

<p>Student Packages</p>

<p>PACKAGE A - $20
Western Kentucky
Mississippi
Texas A&M
Western Carolina
PACKAGE B - $15
Florida Atlantic
Mississippi State</p>

<h2>Auburn</h2>

<p>Thank you! For some reason I thought today was the day to buy the tickets. I am totally losing it lately.</p>

<p>You’re not losing it. It is usually June 1st and someone posted in the other thread that it is, but the links both say June 4.:slight_smile: Be sure to sign on immediately so you don’t miss out! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>In my parent small group yesterday at BB we were told June 1, but the students received an email saying June 4. So you aren’t the only one confused, Linnylu!</p>

<p>Will the football ticket button appear on the first page of mybama?</p>

<p>Latte, avanti leaders came up to me at lunch and said they made a mistake and it’s actually June 4th. DD was told July 4th in her group. We’re going by what the emails say:)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Yes, it will be on the homepage. The link will probably appear over the weekend so you’ll know exactly where it is for Monday morning.</p>