List of Clubs

<p>Hey y’all,</p>

<p>I went to Get on Board Day, and I found a few clubs that interested me, but I did not find very many clubs. Is there a list of all of the clubs here? I tried googling it, and I found a list on the Source website, but I’m not sure if that’s up to date and includes all of the clubs. Thanks. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Here is an additional link to all the sports clubs:
[University</a> Recreation Center](<a href=“http://urec.sa.ua.edu/scfaq.cfm]University”>http://urec.sa.ua.edu/scfaq.cfm)</p>

<p>Is this the list that you mean?
[The</a> SOURCE - Organizations](<a href=“- My SOURCE”>- My SOURCE)
This seems pretty comprehensive as there are 165 listings.</p>

<p>The little blurb for the Source on that list says that there are over 450 registered student organizations - I wonder how you can find out what the rest of them are? I would be curious to see them all also.</p>

<p>I agree there are some organizations missing from the list. For example, I could not find the Engineers Without Borders organization listed anywhere, and I know they have an active chapter since my son spoke with them at Get On Board Day.</p>

<p>I would email The Source, as I am sure they have a comprehensive list of all the registered organizations. They were very responsive when I contacted them via their Facebook page about the rescheduling of Get On Board Day.</p>

<p>Hello! I serve as the Director of Organizational Leadership for The SOURCE and would love to provide some clarity on this issue. There are currently 500+ student organizations registered in our system, however, not all of them have renewed for this year (as is required annually). Orgs that have yet to renew will not show up on the publically available directory to both ensure the accuracy of available info and to encourage timely renewal. About 5 orgs submit their renewal information each day, so please check our website for updates: thesource.ua.edu (click “Org Directory” at top right)</p>

<p>If you have questions regarding a specific organization or would just like to get involved on campus, please let me know (<a href=“mailto:dlphelps1@crimson.ua.edu”>dlphelps1@crimson.ua.edu</a>). </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>^^^Welcome to UA’s finest forum! Thanks for joining in the discussion and clarifying that point. So any students who are not yet involved, or may have missed the “Get On Board Day”, can always contact you to find an organization to become associated with. That’s great!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>