List of Top Summer Programs 2021

I meant to reply to an above thread but it didn’t actually reply LOL someone above also asked about YSP

n/a

Simons or SSP

1 Like

I would add in QCSYS somewhere there too, they generally take 6-8 Americans and have a good track record

SSP>>>Simons

1 Like

Oh but simons less acceptance rate

Got accepted into rise Practicum and Cosmos autonomous driving. Junior. Which one is better? Advice?

Any feedback on the iStart Valley High School Internship Program?

did anyone apply to the acs project seed?

Does anyone know about GSTEM at NYU or SRA at UCSB?

Anyone have experience with the Oxford Scholastica Internship program? I am just finishing freshman year and am thinking of doing it this summer. I know that it likely falls under the “pay to play” category and won’t be particularly helpful for college admissions, but the program seems interesting. My friend’s sister did it when she was a sophomore and is now a freshman at Stanford. Is it a complete money grab, or is there some merit to the program? If I don’t do this one I will likely take a summer class at through CTD (same thing as CTY) at Northwestern.

“©2011-2016 Oxford Scholastica Academy™ | A company registered in England & Wales No. 07746591 An organisation which contracts with St Peter’s and Corpus Christi Colleges for the use of facilities, but which has no formal connection with The University of Oxford”

so it has no actual connection to oxford, if you think youll learn from the program its worth it but it doesn’t hold any weight in temrs of being connected to oxford, however, if you feel youd learn from the experience and are in the financial position to pay for it, go ahead!

1 Like

The RoundPier Summer Immersion program is a free and virtual junior internship for high school students. Awesome for resume building, networking, and all things leadership! The program is about a month long in July and you get to work with international students from across the world.

Old post. Closing.