Listing AP scores?

<p>So I have an AP score I am not proud of. Will it look bad that I took the class but not list the score I got on the exam? I listed the scores I actually liked but not this one bad score. Should I list it anyways and will it hurt me in admissions (it’s a 1) ?</p>

<p>To be honest, it won’t hurt you. It’s not utilized in point calculation and in fact is only used if you got a 5 to clear a prereq or two. May as well list it, as it’s better to have everything present and get your acceptance withdrawn because of withheld information vs not getting in at all.</p>

<p>Some UCs like to see that you attempted the test, even if you failed it. None will penalize you, though. So just send the score.</p>

<p>So I have (keyword have) to list all my ap exam scores even the 1? What about when I send in my actual scores, doesn’t the sheet contain ALL ap tests taken? so if I don’t list the 1 they will see it anyways when I send in my ap scores from other tests?</p>

<p>What about not sending in a SAT score that you did bad on? I plan on taking the ACT but not retaking the SAT and want to keep that score out if possible. Is it possible?</p>